Thursday, February 28, 2008
Jake's New Hobby...
... well actually it is more Jenny's doing than anything. I just get the chance to be a model. Inspired by her creative drive and the need to brighten up the gray Toledo winter, Jen and Kerri (our neighbor downstairs) have been putting together these delightful little hair clips! Hair clips like these are not only the latest fashion trend for tired old medical students like me, but also are sported by cute little babies like Madison. As you can see, Jenny loves making these flowers and we only have one little girl so... give Jenny a holler if you would like some. I realize that I have a large enough head, and fortunately enough hair, to accommodate many but, I think they are better suited elsewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Those hair clips are adorable, they look especially good on Jake :)
Those hair clips are beautiful!, but Jenny, you might not want to let Jake do Madison's hair- he might put one too many in!
Jenny, good work! Your clips are darling! Do you sell eyebrow clips too? Because I think those are my favorite!
I love the dragonfly one!!
We love the eyebrow boy, Jake. Very stylish. We're happy to have found your blog. Madison is very cute in the next post.
Post a Comment