
In an attempt to escape from a recent Eeyore slump in my life (see bottom of blog posts) I went through some photos and put together a slide show of some of the places that Jenny and I have been fortunate to visit. It brightened my day to remember so many good times. Check out the pics from such places as Rome, Cairo, Machu Pichu, Peru, Mexico, Mt. Rushmore, Havasupai, Palmyra, Niagara Falls, Guatemala, Salt Lake City, Chicago, Yellowstone, The Tetons, Vegas, Switzerland and the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Remembering such good times has been a boost to my mood, now I can confidently return to studying psychiatry. Hmmm, perhaps that is the source of my Eeyore mood. I better check my DSM-IV to see if I meet criteria.
Anyhow, we are hoping to take another little trip here during fourth year sometime. Any suggestions on places to see or activities to do?
(Jenny editing from Utah) Jake did forget to mention why he was having an Eeyore day. Madison and I are in Utah visiting family so he is very lonely:( And... to top it off, Jake had another injury the Friday after Madison and I left. He injured his back playing basketball and I haven't been able to take care of him. Thank you to our neighbors and friends who helped him out with meals. Jake is starting to feel better and is mobile now.
His back injury is a reoccurring injury that can be traced to his glory days in high school football. I think I will have to ban Jake from participation in sports for awhile.
Sweetie, we are having fun in Utah but we will be very excited to see you again on Thursday. Please try not to have any more injuries in the meantime.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Eeyore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
mitch and i also hiked havasupi so fun! you guys are cool
Post a Comment