Apple Picking

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Finally Won!!!!

As you can see from the documented score over spring break I finally beat Jake at Scrabble! It took us a week to finish this game with our busy schedules but it was well worth it in the end. He is amazing at word games and always thinks of those words that aren't part of most peoples vocabulary. He did help me with a few moves on this game. Thanks for teaching me some cools tricks sweetie and letting me brag about my victory.

I have yet to beat him at Boggle. If anyone is good at this game he could use a challenge.

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am SO up for the Boggle Challenge. My husband hates to play me on that game because I cream him on the three letter words. Though is the better Scrabble player than me. Maybe we need to have a Scrabble/ Boggle night!

brittani c. said...

Sweet victory. I love it.

Kenna said...

Have you ever played speed Scrabble? Marc's mom taught us while she was here after Mary was born. Much more fun than regular scrabble because it doesn't last as long! We'll teach you if you don't know.

dockters said...

Kenna, I LOVE speed Scrabble. So much more fun! They are actually selling a game called Bananas, which is exactly that.

Way to go, Jenny!

Lyndsay said...

Congrats, Jenny! Beating Jake is no small feat.

Emilee said...

We always end up calling a draw in Scrabble and quitting because it takes too long. I'd love to learn speed Scrabble.

Jenny and Jake said...

Great ideas with the speed scrabble. I will have to try that!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been