We took Madison to the zoo today for the first time. She loved every dog-gone minute of it! She seemed to make a special bond with the young polar bears that were swimming around. Check it out in the video.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Spring Break at the zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
We really loved the video! So far Kensie has watched it 3 times and is already asking to watch it again. Thanks for the entertainment - I think I'll go pop some popcorn. Love ya!
I just have to say, I love the way you take pictures! You do such a good job! Some talents just can't be duplicated. I am no good at being creative with the camera, let's just blame it on the camera, and not me;)
Glen and I both think Madison is such a cute little girl. You're pictures are amazing. Poor Jake, sorry about the hand. It looked pretty bad. Have a great day!!
We tried to watch the video but for some reason couldn't get it to go. It kept lagging. But just from seeing Madison's picture, Kaitlyn exclaimed "she is soo cute!" and Hailey said "Too cute!" I guess if you ever need a break I have two girls that adore her and would love to watch her.
Thanks for finding me! It was so fun to read your blog. About my blog...I just use digital scrapbook paper and then edit my HTML. I want to but music on mine but can seem to figure that out.
So cute!
Post a Comment