Last week Madison officially graduated from the Bumbo (the blue seat she is sitting in). She had some good times in there but do to her recent storage of cute baby chub she no longer fits. Whenever we would lift her up those little chubby legs would get stuck and the Bumbo would come up with Madison. We didn't have a high chair yet and had been feeding Madison in the Bumbo. Our neighbor told us not to get a high chair but to buy a booster seat. They are transportable, easy to clean, don't take up as much room, and they are very cheap! Madison and I are a huge fan of her booster seat and she is having a lot of fun sitting at the table like a big girl:) What a cutie!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Bumbo Graduation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Amazing eyes!!! She is beautiful even when she is "dirty."
Hey Jenny! This is Kim (Garbett) I just had to check out your blog. We have babies about the same age! Madison is adorable. I can't believe you made her that dress, it is sooo cute! What a cute little family you have. How far into medical school are you guys? I bet it is such an adventure. It is so fun to be poor students, I know that life well!
You know what's most sad about that, is that when you would bring Madison over I would put Cohen in her Bumbo for fun and he had no problem getting in and out. What a scrawny kid I have! Madison is still just as cute as ever, I love the pants on her head!
Ellie had/has the same Bumbo chair. She also has a booster seat, which I love. You must be a very smart mom.
That was good advice on the booster... we loved ours. I am also afraid my little girl is soon going to be too chubby for the bumbo, but we love that too :) Cute pictures!
Jenny!
I was so glad I found your blog. Thankfully Jill and given me Heather's blog address and I got an added bonus of finding you.
You look amazing, and your daughter is absolutely adorable!
She's a cutie, that's for sure! We love those eyes! Can't wait to see you on saturday!
Post a Comment