I love this picture of Jake! He is such a cutie:) We did have a big surprise party for him a few weeks ago however today is his official birthday! He is in Guatelmala right now serving a medical mission for his OB rotation. Jake is having a lot of fun even though it is in his words "3000 degrees and 5000% humid". He is in the city of Flores, here is the link to information on the town with some pictures http://belizex.com/tikal-Flores.htm. We miss you Jake and we will be so excited for you to return:) Happy Birthday!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy 28th Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow, Guatemala! That's neat, happy birthday Jake!
28 is old!!!
Only problem with celebrating a birthday in guatemala is that somebody invited Moctezuma and he brought his revenge to my party... if you know what I mean. I have had to take the whole day off. Feeling better now though.
Post a Comment