
On Friday the 13th of June Jake and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! Wow, I can' t believe it has been two years already. This is our first anniversary that we could spend together. Last year I was at girls camp with the youth in the ward. It was probably good I was gone that week since that is when Jake took the biggest test of his Medical career. Jake all of Friday off since he was post call. Earlier that week he had sent me a brochure that gave me choices of things to do in the afternoon, for dinner, and for dessert. He is so creative and good at surprising me. I choose to go to the zoo with Madison in the afternoon, Stella's for dinner and Maggie Moos for ice cream. We had a great time. Stella's is a really cool restaurant in downtown Perrysburg. There is a beautiful glass sculpture hanging in the middle of the room and live music. When our waiter found out it was our anniversary he gave me a mini glass sculpture made from the same artist. Thanks Jake for making it such a fun day! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful husband who makes me feel so special!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sketch,
Your husband sounds like such a wonderful person. I am glad that you discovered each other. Your family is so cute!!!
Love,
DISCO/Michelle
Time flies when you are married! Happy Anniversary. You have such a cute little family.
Happy Anniversary!! I can't wait to see you in another week and to get to meet the infamous Jake. :)
Post a Comment