This is the best picture I had to show where Madison and I went tonight (the little cafe is actually around the corner from Wixey). I took Madison on a mother daughter date to Likity Split which is just down the street from our house. Even though everyday is full of mother daughter outings, especially when Jake is out of town:), it is still fun to call it a mother daughter date! Likity Split not only has wonderful ice cream treats, they also have really amazing cheeseburgers. I enjoyed my meal and Madison enjoyed chewing on her frozen peach inside her mesh teething bag. After dinner we walked down the street to the park and watched the boats sail down the river. It was a beautiful day and I always love taking walks in our park. Usually we see lots of squirrels, a few bunnies, geese, ducks, and an occasional deer or beaver. I love it when all the fireflies come out and make everything sparkle. What a fun place to live!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Mother Daughter Outing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so glad you found my blog. Your little girl is so beautiful!! You are the cutest family ever. I am so excited that we can keep in touch i love reading your blog.
How fun! I never thought to put a frozen peach (or really any other frozen fruit) in a mesh teething bag- what a good idea!!
Lickity Split was one of our favorite summertime family outings in Toledo. My girls loved the muddy ice cream sundae with the gummy worms. We never did check out the cheeseburgers, though. Obviously, that was a mistake.
We love Wixey and Lickity Split. Also haven't tried the cheeseburgers, but now we will have to! Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment