November 21st, 2008 M
adison Ann Snow turned one! It's true what they say...they grow up so fast! She is so much fun and has quite the personality. Madison loved having her friends over to play at the party. She is very social and is learning how to share her toys:) She was a little dainty with the cake but still put on a good show. I made a cute pink tutu for her to wear at the party. Jake forgot to take some good pictures of it:) We are having a one year old photo shoot tomorrow and you'll be able to see Madison in all the fun fru fru! Happy birthday sweetie! We love you so much!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
One Year Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
It's crazy how fast they grow up. Madison is getting so big. WOW! Looks like she had a fun day!
Happy birthday Madison! You are so darling!
She is adorable!!!!!
Time does fly by! When you have two kids it even goes faster! She is a beauty!
Happy Birthday Madison! I can't believe she's one & we haven't met yet! Are you coming for Christmas? I'd love to see you! Hope you're doing well...
What is your address? I want to send you a Christmas card?
tori.easton@gmail.com
Post a Comment