Jake was really excited for me to put pigtails in Madison's hair. I thought it would bother her and that she would try to pull them out but she didn't even know they were there all day. It makes her look so grown up. She had fun pulling different faces for me while I was taking pictures. So much expression! Madison has a really cute voice and gets very excited about everything. Lately she loves to say wow-wee! She loves to do her surprised face when she hears daddy coming home up the stairs. Oh, I almost forgot, last week Madison chipped the corner of her front tooth. It was so sad, we were at the zoo's aquarium and she went running around the corner and when I got there she was crying and her lip was bleeding. I was so focused on looking to see if she needed stitches that I didn't even notice her tooth until later when we were home. I was more traumatized than she was and called the dentist immediately. They got her in for an appointment the next morning and said at this point there is nothing that can be done. She is still as cute as ever and it's not that noticeable but it made me so sad:( At least she didn't knock out the whole tooth!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She's SOOO darling! I hope you're doing well!
She is so adorable!!!
she is soo cute Jenny!! My oldest Aj knocked his front tooth out when he was 18 months old and its just barely coming back in now and he's 7 so I'm glad she didn't lose the whole thing!! Hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment