I finally took some time to do some more painting! The three pictures of the animals were for Madison's room. She loves them and makes the animal noises that match when she sees them. I am going to do three more to go underneath. The idea is not mine, they are from an artist named Yuko Lau. My friend Lindsay told me about her work, I think the animals are so fun! The painting underneath is for my sister. She wanted one similar to the flower painting I did a few months ago but with a different color scheme.
Monday, March 2, 2009
More Painting Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Jenny...those animals are so darling! I love them. They are perfect for a little girls' room! You are so talented!
I'm jealous! Those are SO SO SO cute.
Good for you taking some time out to do that. You will look back and miss the time you had someday! :) They are awesome pictures!
You are seriously SO talented! I am so jealous. Those are super cute. You should sell them & then I would buy some!!! :)
I find myself immensely jealous of your amazing painting talent!
Those are amazing. Good enough to sell! You should sell prints of those on etsy!
I love the animals. They are so fun. I'm sure Madison is going crazy over them.
You are amazing! The animals are adorable, and I love that flower painting.
This comment is late, but I LOVE how the paintings turned out! So cute!
Post a Comment