Apple Picking

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The 577 Foundation

Last week on one of our warmer spring days Jake and I took Madison over to the 577 Foundation. It's a beautiful garden area by the river with lots of fun things for kids to do. Madison loves water and would have jumped in with the fish if we didn't hold on to her. She had fun feeding the fish and touching all the pretty plants. She only uprooted one and I quickly replanted it so hopefully not too much damage was done. There is a children's garden with mazes, tunnels, little bridges, and outdoor musical instruments that kept her very entertained. One of her favorite things unfortunately was sneaking rocks into her mouth. She put a pretty big one in her mouth that I knew she couldn't swallow so I let her try it out. I thought after tasting it she would be deterred from trying it again. However, she seemed to enjoy the taste of dirt and rocks or at least my reaction as she would put them up to her mouth and giggle as I would grab them out of her hand and say yucky! She is a curious and busy little girl!

1 comment:

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

Jenny - your little family is so cute! And you look darling! How can a pregnant wom look that beautiful?! Can't wait to hear about the new addition...

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been