I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Saturday afternoon we did go to an Easter egg hunt in town where a helicopter dropped 20,000 eggs for the little ones. Luckily the areas were roped off according to age groups. There were a ton of people there and the parents were crazier than the kids. Probably because there was a 500 dollar gift certificate in one of the eggs. Jake ventured onto the grass with Madison and I stood back and took a few pictures. After she picked up a few eggs we escaped before things got too crowded.
Sunday morning Madison was very excited to wake up and find a cute little barking puppy in her Easter basket. She also loved all of the fun treats from her grandma's and she looked so cute in her Easter dress. Thanks mom for the fun surprises! We weren't sure if we would be to church or the hospital on Easter due to some strong contractions Saturday night. However here I am on a Tuesday afternoon still pregnant as ever! I think this little baby is pretty comfortable right now and she is taking her sweet time. Since Madison was five days early we thought for sure we would have had her by now. My official due date is for Thursday so we'll see what happens in the next few days.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Looks like you guys have been staying busy. Madison looked so cute in her dress and that is such a good picture of the three of you. I'm so excited for you guys and keep wondering when it's going to happen as I know you are. Jenny, you look so good for being ready to have a baby anytime now.
Love her dress-she is so adorable and has the prettiest eyes. I love the family picture-you look great for being 9 months pregnant!!
Such cute pictures! Madison is looking so grown up and ready to be a big sister :)
You are tiny for being 9 months pregnant!
Well you look very cute for being due any day. Madison is such a cutie. I love her hair. Good luck this week! Hope the baby comes soon!
What a beautiful family photo. You don't look like you're full term -- not at all. I guess that's a perk of having a naturally great body.
What cute pictures, good luck with the new baby and I can't wait to see pictures of her, I'm sure she'll be just as cute as her sister!!
You are NOT ready to have a baby! You look tiny! Madison is beautiful!
So beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby girl!
Post a Comment