Apple Picking

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free Chocolate


With a newborn baby in the house I realize that this title could go many places, but it really is just a heads-up post about free-chocolate.

Tomorrow (Friday) Mars is giving out 500,000 free candy bars! Just go to www.realchocolate.com/ at 9:00 am and sign-up. They will send you a coupon in the mail that you can exchange for your choice of delectable Mars candy.

This is the real deal folks, the one we've all been waiting for.

I read about this promo on mymoneyblog.com , a great blog to follow if you're interested in personal finance, credit card perks, freebies and other fun.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the reminder about the chocolate. I knew about it but totally forgot. I was able to register this morning, so hopefully I get a chocolate coupon in 6-8 weeks.

Jenni said...

Hey, I just barely went and registered for my coupon right before I got on your blog and read that..... I saw it on the Rachael Ray show. That is funny that I would read it on your blog right after....

Call Family said...

Jenny--Congratulations on the new baby! She is a doll--and I LOVE the name Emerie. I am sorry I still haven't called. I work really random hours and it's always too late when I have a chance. I still will keep trying! Love ya!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been