Apple Picking

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dr. Snow!

Here are a few pictures from graduation! Congratulations Jake! I am so proud of you. It takes an amazing person to work so hard and graduate from medical school. What a bumpy road of studying, taking test after test after test, enduring weeks of being apart on away rotations and trying to make it through. You truly have been a wonderful husband and father throughout all the challenges of med. school. I think however now that we have started residency I will miss the "nice schedule" of Jake being a student. Especially all the extra time he had off at the end of his fourth year. Residency has proved to be a busy time. At least we now have a paycheck:)
Jake's parents came out for graduation and we were grateful to have them there. Not only to support Jake but I know I wouldn't have heard a word of Jake's graduation without them. Madison was quite the challenge at graduation. It's hard for a 18 month old to sit through three hours of talking and clapping. Luckily there were quite a few other kids in the crowd so Madison wasn't the only one making noise and yelling out daddy.
This is a poem that Madison gave Jake for graduation. I got it from my friend Tracy. I am not sure if she wrote it or found it from someone else. I'll have to ask her. It's a really cute poem. I wrote it out in little kid hand writing with each letter a different color. Jake, we know you will be a wonderful Dr. congratulations, you made it!
When Daddy writes his name,
He always writes M.D.
That’s so people all will know
That he belongs to me.

So, M.D. means My Daddy,
or something just the same.
And that is why he always
Puts those letters on his name.

Some letters in his name are small
But those are big, you see.
He always makes them big like that
Because he’s proud of me.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations!

Call Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the pics of the girls too. You have such a cute family!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been