Apple Picking

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer Fun!


I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog but here is a fun quick post in the meantime. Emerie absolutely loves Popsicles! I think the first time I have seen her throw a tantrum is when I tried to help her with her Popsicle and she thoughts I was taking it away! Emerie is a sweetheart unless you mess with her Popsicle:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Are those the mini popsicles? I love those for kids! Perfect size.

Julie Sacks said...

Ditto Emilee! I actually bought some of those before you came to give to the kids and totally forgot about them. My kids love them and I love that they don't get them all messy! Cohen really misses Madison and asks about her often.

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been