Apple Picking

Monday, June 14, 2010

Best Friends Reunited!





Awhile back we traveled to Toledo (where we lived for med school) to support some friends the Philbricks in the Great Strides Cystic Fibrosis walk.
We of course took advantage to visit many old friends. When Madison was a little baby my friend Julie would watch her about every other week so I could work as a college advisor at a nearby high school. Madison and her little boy Cohen grew to be the cutest little friends and they were able to pick right up where they left off. It was so much fun to watch them play! Thanks to the Sacks for being such wonderful hosts and letting us stay at there house! It was great to stay up late, eat ice cream and laugh until tears came out at those funny comedy videos. Good times!

We were also able to visit our old home and wonderful neighbors Jenni and Steve! So many fun memories in that house. I loved the ten minute walk to the Zoo, Walbridge park, the river, Wixey Bakery, Lickety Split, the train shop.... and so many more things within a minutes walk. Sigh, good times in Toledo.




1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

Every day I think, dang I forgot to call Jenny again! Maybe today will be the day if I can find 2 seconds for my self (as I am hiding the the bathroom right now and Jace is yelling on the other side of the door). I love the pictures! I really will try to call you back soon!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been