Fall is here and one of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin. I love pumpkin bread, cookies, pie, and one of my recent favorites is
pumpkin smoothies. Madison and Emmie have become big fans too but we can't convince Jake of their yummy goodness yet (he isn't a big pumpkin fan). But if you like pumpkin this is a good one. I found a recipe at http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/pumpkin-smoothie/Detail.aspx . I don't follow the recipe exactly but just make it to taste. You put some pumpkin puree (from the can) in the freezer, then soften it up a bit in the microwave (so the blender can handle it better, unless you have a really good blender:) then you add milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, we add vanilla coffee creamer (a very handy ingredient for many recipes) and some brown sugar. So good and it feels somewhat healthy:) Happy Fall!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Pumpkin Smoothie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment