Apple Picking

Monday, November 15, 2010

Love this Cutie!

Emerie has always been a funny girl, but now that she can talk and sing she gets even funnier. Her favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". She randomly breaks into song throughout the day but often it's when we are driving. I love it when little kids sing because the pitch is all over the place and often their voices crack. It's so cute. She starts out small then increases the songs volume and intensity as she goes.
Emerie is pretending to be a superhero in this picture. Both girls put on their blankets and had fun running around the house. Emerie can pull some really cute cheesy grins but she has an equally funny grumpy face. She has been getting some teeth in and we have had some very grumpy moments lately. I just have to laugh sometimes because she is so funny grumpy. She pushes those eyebrows together, and puts out her lip, and has even told me to "go away". We all have those moments Ems:) Despite her grumpy moments she is still a cuddle bug and gives the cutest hugs and kisses. Her favorite kisses lately are butterfly ones and she is very good at giving them back with her long eyelashes. We just love our Emerie, or as Madison would say it "Emmer" (Madison's new nickname for her sister).
Oh, and one more cute thing... This last weekend we went on a road trip which meant I told a lot of stories! In the retold story of Peter Pan I asked Madison what her happy thought was that would make her fly. She said it was "Her sister Emmie!" That just melted my heart, they really are cute friends!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids have grown so big!!! I haven't been to your blog in a long time. What beautiful girls!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been