Apple Picking

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Expecting Baby Number Three!


We are very excited to be expecting baby number three August 14th! I find out this week what we are having.
The girls as you can see got used to mom running in the bathroom with the "throw up" bowl. I get very sick when I am pregnant and the girls thought it was fun to grab bowls from the kitchen cupboard and mimic my throw up sounds. The first time they saw me throw up they were scared and started to cry (it is not something that I do quietly). I appreciated their support even though they don't quite understand the "sick" part of it. They thought it was pretty funny. Often after I would throw up the girls would come in and say, "Mom, can you come play with me now, can you get my milk please..." Sure, of course, just give me a minute:) Poor Jake even has an awful smell when I am pregnant. I told him today that I haven't smelled it for about two weeks. But then again, I have been getting over the cold/flu bug.
I do think things are getting better with the nausea as long as I eat on time.

The last picture shows my growing belly and my excitement despite being so sick all the time. I am excited to find out if it will be another girl or a boy. Madison said if it's a girl she will name it Alice in Wonderland, Princess Aurora, Cinderella. If it is a boy she said she will name him Tiger or Lion.




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jill Lau said...

YEAH!!! That is so great Jenny! I love the pictures with the bowels but am sorry you get so sick. I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Monica said...

Congrats, Jenny!! I can totally relate to this post! I get terribly sick too. Just reading this brought back awful memories of morning sickness and throwing up while my kids were watching me!! Does Zofran help you at all??

Hope you feel better soon! Congratulations!

Suzy said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry you've been feeling sick. I hate that part of pregnancy. I got worse with each kid.

I laughed when I read about your last picture. I looked at the pictures before reading the post and when I saw that one, I thought "wow, she is really thin! I hope my waist can get that thin someday..."

Madison has picked some very beautiful girl names. I'm not so sure about the boy names, although I've heard some very strange/unusual names lately...

The Morgans said...

Congrats!! I'm sorry you get so sick, but I do love the picture with the bowls.

Renae said...

That is wonderful, baby #3!! We got a good laugh about your girls mimicking you with their own puke bowls. I hope that phase is over soon. Let us know when you know if it's a girl or boy :)!!

Julie Sacks said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited for the both of you! I can't wait to hear what you are having, post it quickly-k?!

Esther said...

Awesome news! So excited to find out what you're having!!

dockters said...

Congrats on babe # 3! Sorry you are sick again...I hope that passes soon for you! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

Kerri said...

Congratulations!! What great news :) Hope you start feeling better soon!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been