We were able to do so many fun things in Utah. In the first set of pictures I was able to get together with a few friends from my single days in SLC. It's so fun to catch up and see so many wonderful people!
We also went to the dinosaur museum with my family. Madison loved every minute of it. Emerie didn't want anything to do with the sand pits. She is so funny, she doesn't like to get dirty or even touch the sand. She does the same thing with snow too. If you put her down on it she will start to scream.
My family also spoiled me and threw an early surprise birthday party. Madison loved the Rapunzel themed birthday cake. We had lots of fun and my sisters took me out shopping later that week.
Two of my sisters asked me to cut bangs for them, they are so brave. Heather played a funny joke on her husband and styled them in a nice 80's style hairdo when he came to pick her up. It was great! There are also lots of pictures of Emerie and Madison playing and dressing up.

Saturday, March 5, 2011
More Utah Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Daphne has those same PJs!
When I first saw those bangs without seeing your explanation I thought "oh NO!" I'm so glad it was a joke.
Post a Comment