Apple Picking

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter


This year I decided to make the girls Easter dresses. It took some time but it was worth it:) They loved them and looked so cute! Madison had a hard time getting to bed because she was so excited for the Easter Bunny to come! She woke up extra early Easter morning even though she couldn't find her basket until after we got home from church. It's hard enough to make it on time without the excitement of baskets and candy:) They were so cute and so excited to find all of their Easter surprises. Emerie must have over done it on the candy since it all came out on the floor before her nap time. Yuck, such a fun thing to clean up. The bunny was very careful not to put too much in her basket but I think she must have snuck some from her sister. She is a sneaky little girl!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

So pretty. Can I please have an ounce of your talents!!!!

Emilee said...

Darling dresses! I'm so impressed, and I LOVE that fabric. Plus all your embellishments, of course. Great work!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been