Apple Picking

Saturday, August 13, 2011

So grown up!


Last night our little Emerie moved into a big girl bed, in Madison's room! (more details about that transition later) Emerie not only said goodbye to her crib but these last few months she has said goodbye to her binkie, to her diapers, and she is so grown up!

Both of our girls are growing up! So as I lay hear on the couch, the night before baby #3's due date, I reminisce and wonder what our new little girl will be like? These first three pictures are of baby Madison and the last few are of baby Emerie. There is a good chance she will have the same dark hair and cute little cheeks. I can't wait to meet her and my body will be excited to have her in my arms instead of my belly!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Jenny, your blog is darling!! I didn't know you had one and was happy to see the link to it on facebook. Your girls are so adorable and so are you!! I am so glad that I have been able to meet you here in this ward and to have gotten to know you better. You are such a wonderful person. Thanks for everything!!!

Oh and we have a blog too if you ever want to check it out. Our address is: toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been