Apple Picking

Friday, October 21, 2011

Two months old!





Just one little smile.... I worked hard to get just one little smile out of Adelaide and you can see the beginnings of a few. Of course, it's hard to smile for a camera:)

This cute little girl has turned two months! She has begun to smile and chat away. She is sleeping much better and so we are sleeping much better. She is a lot happier and such a cute little snuggler! We just love our little Adelaide. The girls continue to give her lots of love and attention.
My friend Tamera made her cute owl hat, she is so talented!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brittney Fullmer said...

what a cutie!!!! You have the most darling little girls what a proud mama you should be!

Tamara Jacobs said...

jenny she is soooo cute!
i'm glad that she likes her owl hat:)
your girls are beautiful.

Renae said...

Jenny, your girls are cuter by the day! I can't believe Adelaide is 2 months. I'm glad she's sleeping better. We're going to Columbus for a couple days, Eric has a seminar and we get to stay with him, wahoo. Maybe we can get together, or go to COSI or lunch. I'm going to search for your number and email.

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been