Apple Picking

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sweater Pillows

This winter season I made lots of pillows out of old sweaters! It was a fun project and they are so cozy! I think I made around eleven for Christmas gifts and some of them were really cute with fabric flowers on them. Unfortunately six of them are still lost in the mail and my family never got their Christmas presents! It is so sickening and heartbreaking! We are still hoping the package will be found with all their presents in it. If only all of the content was replaceable and I hadn't stayed up so many late nights making so many cute things (there were also hand made earings, family videos, pictures, and many more things in that box)! I will keep hoping but in the mean time I better get busy remaking all their gifts and maybe they will get Christmas in July!

No comments:

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been