Back into Blogging. I have not touched this blog since having cute little Madison. I am going to try and keep it up to date for family and friends. Here are some cute pictures of our adorable little girl! She has found her voice and makes cute noises all day! She has also learned how to grab toys and roll from her stomach onto her back!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
She is so adorable and beautiful!! She looks just like a perfect little doll!
Welcome [back] to the blog scene! I am excited to get updates on Madison!
Hey, this is Michelle, Lyndsay P's sister. Lyndsay just sent me your blog link to see how cute my headbands look on your little girl. She is too cute! I am going to be starting up a blog for my store and was wondering if I could use those pictures for it. I think when people saw how cute Madison looked with the headband, they wouldn't be able to resist buying one. Let me know if it is okay, I understand either way.
Thanks and stay Oh, So Sassy!
So I just found out that you have a blog! These pictures are SO cute! Where did you have them done at, I have been looking for a place for forever!
Post a Comment