Apple Picking

Monday, March 17, 2008


Hello! Thanks Grandma Tanner for the cute St. Patricks day dress! It's so much fun! Happy St. Patricks day everyone!

5 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

She looks so cute, what a perfect outfit for today! No pinches for her :)

Becky said...

She is such a doll! We miss you guys! Love ya lots! -Beck

Lyndsay said...

So cute! Did you get a matching mommy ensemble?

The Ziemers said...

I think Madison is the cutest little baby I have ever seen! That is a really cute picture. The spider thing is really gross. I didn't dare look at the link, but can imagine...

Diane said...

Jenny, how fun to have a cute little girl! I should have read the post prior to the spider remains picture to see exactly what I was looking at before opening the picture. YUCK! Poor girl. I can't imagine how that would have felt. EEEWWW! I would have called poision control too... You guys are awesome!

Diane

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been