Apple Picking

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Lion King


On my birthday Jake suprised me with tickets to the broadway musical the Lion King! He was so creative in how he did it too! He had a calendar made with lots of fun pictures of us on each month and in February he had our Lion King date printed on the square. What a fun suprise! Back in October he told me that he had my Christmas, b-day and valentines presents planned. I told him that was a suprise enough! Even if he didn't give me any presents the thought of him planning it our so far in advance meant a lot:) Thanks Sweetie!
It is an amazing show! The animals were beautiful and the singing was amazing! If you get a chance go see it! I loved it!

1 comment:

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm glad to hear it was great! We are going this week! I hope you guys got better tickets than we did! we are sitting on the VERY BACK ROW! I can't complain! at least we are going :)

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been