Apple Picking

Monday, August 11, 2008

In the Mountains

Once we got to Utah we did a little bit of relaxing at Jake's family cabin but it wasn't long before Jake was busy doing some "man work". Here is a picture of Jake and his dad cutting down a tree. Madison and I are watching from a safe distance. On a little side note, I have been given the name of "Safety Patrol" in our family because I am the anxious concerned mom who is always checking all situations out for safety. Jake seemed to know how to handle a chain saw but I did remind him that his future career was on the line if anything should happen:) I have also come to accept that Madison is just going to get a few more bumps and bruises hanging out with dad since he is a little more daring and forgets the things she hasn't learned how to do yet (like balance on her feet). She will definitely learn fast with dad!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Dads are just like that, aren't they? I think it's in the job description to "make the kids tougher." Also, to teach sweet little girls phrases lik "body slam" and "scissor hold".

Emilee said...

Sorry about the typos. I'm working with one hand here.

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been