Apple Picking

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Still a BYU fan!

For all those concerned friends and family who see me in all those pictures dressed in red I am still a BYU fan! I do feel however that I am mature enough to cheer for the Utes when they are not playing my team:) Unlike my husband however who went to a BYU game out here in the Michigan stadium but had to wear the only long sleeve red ute shirt he had to the BYU game. I guess when it comes down to it, I am pretty neutral when it comes to most sports:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, you love the Utes! Admit it! By the end of the year, you'll have been to more Utes games than BYU games. Go Utes!

Thanks for letting us stay last weekend. I had an amazing time!

Matt

The Morgans said...

Let me tell ya it's quite the experience living in Provo and being a Ute!!! Go UTES!!!!!

Call Family said...

So much fun. Kins was telling me about "U" game trip. Looks like you guys had such a great time!

Diane said...

Good for you... don't leave your roots behind! (true blue all the way man!!!!)

I love your posting about Madison and her crawling. Freedom for her, less freedom for you. :)

I am glad Jake has settled on a specialty. ENT will be a good choice and one of the better doctor family friendly schedules.

You guys are awesome! We miss you!

Diane and Ryan

Jen said...

Go Utes! Don't you love college football? It is a crazy time around here. My husband got Season tickets for the U of U. He is in HEAVEN! Cute pictures.

Angie and Andy Anderson said...

There's ain't nothing wrong with wearing red, Jenny. You're a better person because of it. Congrats Jake on deciding on a specialty. Just so you know, Angie and I had a feeling a few years ago that you would settle on ENT. We're newcomers to this blogging thing and we are pretty darn impressed with your fancy blogging skills.

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been