Madison turned 10 months on Sept 21. I am a little behind I know:) She is crawling all over the place and pulls herself up to furniture. She loves to dance, give kisses and to cuddle. She has added hey, hi, down, and kitty to her baby vocab. It is so fun to listen to her cute babbling and try to understand what she is saying. She has lots of cute conversations with her stuffed animals. She especially loves to talk to them in the morning when she wakes up or at nap time when she is supposed to be sleeping:) Often in the morning she will yell hi and make happy screams until we come in to get her. The other day Jake and I went to the Wixey bakery for breakfast and she said hi to everyone that came in. They were so happy to have a Wixey greeter! What a cutie. She has also started to let me know what she does and does not want. When it's time for a diaper change or I am not understanding what she wants she does an amazing back arch throwing her head back in protest. It must be hard not being able to communicate. We are trying to teach her some signs, hopefully that helps. Mostly however Madison is a really happy baby! We are having so much fun with her.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
10 Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Madison is the cutest little girl! I love her darling little nose! I was thinking about you guys yesterday, and wondering what new things Madison was learning, isn't motherhood so much fun?!
She is absolutely beautiful! Baby sign worked so well with Cadence. She signed like crazy. She knew ove 100 signs when she started talking!!! Isn't it fun to see your baby grow and develop!!!
She really is just precious!!! I do have to say for us, the signing totally helped with fits! So good luck!
She looks so much like you Jenny. What a lucky girl. I can't believe she will be turning one soon. My time flies. Miss you!
Jenny - she is adorable! I'm so glad to know you have a blog! I'll have to stalk it now & keep up on cute little Madison & your family life. You guys all look great - hope life's treating you well! :)
Post a Comment