Last weekend I created another fun work of art for our living room. Once again I got the idea from a picture I found... but the next picture I am painting is going to be a Jenny original. I already have the idea sketched down on paper. Let's hope it turns out! These paintings have been great warm ups to get back into the swing of things.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
More Art Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Your paintings are amazing you are so talented!!!
I'm SO jealous of this talent of yours! I would LOVE to be able to duplicate OR create beautiful artwork.
Sigh.
you painted that over the weekend? jenny, you're amazing.
Very talented lady! I can't wait to see a Jenny original.
You're so talented! I love seeing your work - it's amazing & always so beautiful. Are you doing a lot lately? Thanks for sharing. :)
So lovely!! I did a painting a couple of years ago just to make sure that I still could, but it took me nearly a month to finish! You're amazing!!
Your "warm ups" are fantastic. Hurray for painting. I would love to commission you to paint for the kids' rooms. You are amazing.
Incredible! So awesome. Your living room is awfully lucky.
Post a Comment