Apple Picking

Friday, January 23, 2009

Funny Little Girl

Today I took Madison to the mall so she could get out of the house and play at the indoor playground. After having some fun in the confines of the kid area she decided to venture out to the surrounding shops. She first went into H&M and danced around to some of the music playing. When she was done with that shop she headed over to a shop called Spencer's that has a sign on the outside warning parents of the adult content inside. After many attempts to distract and redirect Madison to another area to play she was determined. There was a disco ball inside this shop with colored lights and some really groovy music that kept inviting her in. Not wanting to induce another tantrum I let Madison stand inside the store and watch the lights while she danced to the catchy music. Luckily Madison can't read yet and there weren't any creepy customers inside. I am sure it was quite the site for passersby to see a very pregnant woman with her daughter inside such a store. As Madison gets older I'll have to teach her that you can't always go into places that attract you with their pretty lights and music:)

1 comment:

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

These pictures of your little girl are so adorable!!! I hope you are doing well!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been