Apple Picking

Friday, September 11, 2009

Emmie, the Alligators are coming...

For a little over a month now, as we are driving in the car, Madison's eyes get really big and she uses her "scary" voice to tell Emmie that the Alligators are coming to see her. Sometimes she just says the Alligators are coming and when I ask her who they are coming to see she says Emmie. Should I be worried? Madison really does love her sister and her time outs for being mean to Emmie are getting fewer and father in between (depending on the week).
Oh and, it was amazing Madison sat on this alligator statue. The first time she saw the alligators at the zoo she wanted to climb the fence to go see them. I told her that if she climbed the fence they would come over and bite her. I didn't want her to be terrified of alligators but she needed to know they aren't for petting. When she saw the statue of the alligator at the aquarium she wouldn't go near it. Makes sense! It took a few visits for her to be reassured it wasn't real.

1 comment:

The Estes Family said...

That statue looks real!! Your girls are so cute!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been