
As you can see from the pictures Madison loves water! Anytime we are driving by water she says I want to touch the water. We went to this really fun park with an awesome playground area and they also have this fun water area. The cows udder squirts water and they have lots of little spouts all over the place that kids can turn on. There is also a big fort area with built in water guns. Jake had fun squirting Madison and mommy with the squirt guns. I didn't think it was fair for just us to get wet so I told all the little kids at the other stations to get the big man wet! Jake was just to fast, maybe next time.
It wasn't even that warm outside since it was almost dusk but Madison was laughing, running around, and having a great time playing in the water. Luckily I had an extra change of clothes for her for the ride home.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Madison Loves Water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It looks like things down south are going well for you guys!! What a fun camping trip and park, too! You take such great pics!
that place looks like so much fun! we really need a park like that in toledo! I say you just just dump a big pitcher of cold water on jake while he's in the shower to get him back.
She is so cute, my boys like water too!! I love the pics of Emerie all ready for football!!
Post a Comment