Emerie now has two bottom teeth! She loves to laugh and give big kisses. Madison still enjoys pushing her over and Emerie still loves to see Madison after her time out sessions:)
Tonight they had lots of fun splashing each other in the bathtub and laughing as they spit out water that got in their face. Since Madison was a lot better at splashing Emerie Jake made sure that Madison got her share of big splashes too. Emerie has learned to clap and has started to say Daa daa daa. Madison loves say, "Stop talking Emmie Boo, stop laughing, stop crying..." I remind Madison over and over that she is not the boss of Emerie. She then tells me she is the boss!? Hmmm, it's a good thing Emerie doesn't know yet what Madison is saying. What funny sisters! We love you Emmie!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Emerie Seven Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is a doll!! What a cute little face!
I agree with "dockters"! I was thinking the whole time, what a face! You've created two absolutely beautiful girls Jenny!
Post a Comment