
Before...
...during...
...after!
Jake here.
The greatest part about having cable TV is of course the ESPN family of networks. If I had only had access to such a plethora of sports on TV as a child I probably would be shooting the three ball in the NBA right now rather than the local community league. BTW, we lit up the score board tonight in a winning effort. Final: 34 - 25.
The second greatest part about having cable TV is HGTV! Since I am happily married to a beautiful woman and have two beautiful daughters I can feel quite comfortable admiting that I like HGTV. Bang for your Buck and Property Virgins are no threat to my manhood! Inspired by the design ideas we saw on HGTV we embarked on a little home improvement project in our home last July. Yeah, it's taken that long to post some photos. The projects have been mostly done for months. Above are some before, during and after pics of our home! We painted every room in the house and replaced old linoleum and carpet with laminate "wood" floors. It looks much better and feels like ours now. The bench you see in one of the pics is a Jenny project. She found it sitting on the side of the road, picked it up and refinished it... sounds like a story for HGTV don't you think?
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Long time comin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I LOVE the renovations you did!! It looks great!!
...and we love HGTV as well.
Steve included. (I'll admit it for him!)
Looks great!
The place looks amazing! Now you can come decorate mine--blue carpet and all! :)
Post a Comment