Madison's favorite thing to do lately is act out Cinderella. A few weeks ago I was doing the dishes and when I looked over at Madison she was kneeling down at her rocking chair with her head in her hands. I turned off the water and I could hear little sobs. It was a strange cry (a very fake cry) and when I asked her what was wrong she said she didn't have a dress to go to the ball. It took me a minute and then I remembered the scene from Cinderella where she is crying on the bench before the fairy Godmother comes. Wow, I knew Madison liked Cinderella but we don't even own the movie! It's her favorite movie to watch when she goes to her friends house and she acted out the scene so well! I then pretended to be the Fairy Godmother and with the wave of my magic wand Madison was ready to go to the ball. Often she makes me the handsome prince if Jake isn't home and we turn on music and "dance at the ball". She loves to be lifted off the ground and twirl in the air. The other day Madison turned to Emerie and said,"Emmie, you are the Stepmother!" So very fitting I know, sweet little Emerie as the Stepmother. I think she would have made a great Gus, Gus, with her cute round little cheeks and belly. I am sure when she gets older she can decide her own part in the play:)





1 comment:
How cute, I love that movie!!!
Post a Comment