The other day Madison and I were having our usual morning conversation about what she wanted to wear. When Madison wakes up one of the first things she does is run to put on one of her dresses. It's hard to resist the squeals of excitement as she yells, "I am so excited, this is my princess dress, I look so beautiful....!" I was going to let her wear a dress that day, but since there was cold rain, she needed to wear pants with it. All winter she has resisted pants, (resist might be a mild word depending on the day). Well, this particular morning as I was helping her get dressed she showed me the tag on her dress and said, "Look mom, there is a sign on my dress that says NO PANTS!" So... in case any of you didn't know, that little tag in your dress isn't about what size you are, it's a declaration to spare us from spoiling are pretty dresses with pants. Thanks Madison for making me laugh. Despite her creativity, she still had to wear pants. Luckily she put them on with a smile as we laughed at her funny comment. Oh, and why wear just one of the "neck-a-nesses" from the jewelery box when they all look so pretty:)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Creative Little Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Is it bad to be jealous of you for having such beautiful girls?
Madison is so funny! Will she grow up to only wear dresses when she turns 18 and can do as she pleases? :) Great pics too!
We miss this sassy little gal!
These pictures are adorable!!! Are you the professional photographer? They are really great pics!
Thanks Mandy, I took the pictures myself. Madison gives some great shots:) I would love to try and do professional photography! I'll keep practicing!
Post a Comment