Madison loves to sing. I thought she did a great job at Ba Ba Black sheep! I especially love how she says the word "dame". Often she does her own interpretation of the words and comes out with some funny phrases. "Jingle Bells" was "Tingle Bells" and lately, when she sings the Cinderella song... Cinderella Cinderella night and day it's Cinderella, (you may night know the song unless you have seen the movie recently), anyhow, Madison sings "Cinderella, Cinderella, maccadia Cinderella." Night and day... maccadia, pretty close;) It's just funny because she loves to sing that phrase over and over all day long!
Jake always recalls the story where he was confused until the age of twenty at the word "Shallmeno". It took him a long time to realize that the phrase was "shall men know" in the wonderful song, As I Have Loved You.




1 comment:
So cute!! I love how she uses the maraca for her microphone!
Post a Comment