Madison has a cute little preschool group that she goes to once a week. A few weeks ago it was at our house and we talked about the letter C. We made cardboard cars and the kids learned the importance of following rules and directions. They all took turns holding up their red, yellow, and green lights to tell the cars when to stop, go, or slow down. It was so fun to watch them run along the road we built on our kitchen floor. They also sang the following car song (tune to BINGO) Look at my bright shinny car I am driving today-o C-A-R (beep! beep!) C-A-R (beep! beep!) C-A-R beep beep, I'm driving it today-o.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Preschool Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
These were so cute! Grant still plays with his car and stoplights.
oh soooo cute!!!
too bad pres was gone, she would've been in heaven.
that was an awesome idea.
love your blog!
What a fun, cute idea! I am going to have to remember that when I enter into the preschool days.
Post a Comment