Apple Picking

Monday, May 30, 2011

Friends

Friends...most of the time. The older they get the better they are at playing together. They are really great at acting out different stories, especially Rapunzel. Sometimes I have a hard time telling if Emerie is yelling at Madison because she really did something wrong or if she is just being "Mother Gothel" and telling Rapunzel to "get back in her tower!" They make me laugh and I have fun watching them play. Sometimes Madison will wake Emerie up earlier in the morning than I would like or get her up from a nap just so she can play with her. Madison usually directs all the playing and tells Emerie what her name is and what she should be doing. Emerie can hold her own though and will not go along with Madison if she is doing something that she doesn't want to do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been