Apple Picking

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Different use of words:)


Today when a lady walked in front of our car Madison said, "Mom, look at that big... nice.... lady!" I said, "Yes, she does look nice." She then said, "Mom, some people have big tummies and some people have smaller tummies!" I thought, yes Madison as I looked down at my very big and very nine months pregnant belly:)
Madison has also thought a lot about the color of our skin. The other day when she was going to a friends house to play that she didn't know very well she asked me if they had light or dark skin. She also asked me if our baby is going to have light or dark skin. I gave her the three year old version of how genetics work:)
So many things to be curious about!

No comments:

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been