Madison and Emerie love to play house. Madison is always the "Mudder" as Emmie says it and Emerie is always "Darling". In these pictures Emerie was "Darling Baby Rapunzel". The girls are really funny to listen to and watch.
Emerie and Madison both play their parts really well and sometimes I have a hard time telling if they are acting or if there really is a conflict and I need to help out.
Madison will tell Emerie to hit her so she can send her to time out. Emerie throws a pretend fit and then goes to time out as instructed, usually. It is amazing how Madison will imitate the exact conversations I have with her. For example, Emerie was throwing a fit and Madison told her to "Calm down and take a deep breath in and out!" Emerie then told Madison, "I will not calm down, I will not breathe in and out!"
The other day Emerie was making a whining noise so Madison said, "Stop making that noise Darling and change it into a happy attitude!" What silly girls.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
"Mudder" and "Darling"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment