
Adelaide is now one month old! I worry she is going to grow up too fast, I can't believe she is already a month old! She is such a cute baby but she has hit a little fussy phase. It only takes a few fingers to count the hours of sleep we average per night:) Her sisters are such good helpers and have been so patient with the time I spend with the baby. Three has been an adjustment and we have been in survival mode where all our extra time goes to the basics (sleep, eating, and folding the mountain of laundry).
Despite the lack of sleep and business we are so happy to have this sweet little baby in our home! We just love her so much and can never give her enough kisses and hugs! We are so blessed to have such a cute family of girls!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Adelaide One Month Old Pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment