We have been lucky to have some family come out to visit this summer! My sister Jaimie came and stayed with me for a week while Jake was hiking the Grand Canyon. We had lots of fun going to the zoo and to the bunny fountain park. It was so nice to have extra help towards the end of pregnancy!
Jake's sister Jeannine came out toward the end of July to spend some fun time with us and the girls. She made some yummy food for us and the girls loved playing and reading stories with their Aunt.
And both Jaimie and Emily were able to come out to visit and help out the night that baby Adelaide was born. It was so nice to have them stay at the house with Madison and Emerie while I was in the hospital. They were able to take them to the zoo, the parks, and help keep them busy so I could rest.
We also had some unwelcome ants this summer pop up in a few places. They are the smallest ants I have ever seen and they often showed up when Jake was working all night or out of town. Nothing gets me quite as irritated as finding ants. I go on a cleaning frenzy and do everything I can to get rid of them. Not a fun thing when you are pregnant! Lets hope this colder weather will send them into hibernation!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Summer of Aunts and Ants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment