Our little grinner! This little cutie pie loves to just sit and grin! She tucks her little lip under and gives the cutest little grins. It's so much fun walking into her room in the morning and seeing this cute little face. I may be completely tired and then when I see this cute face I get a big boost of happy energy. My heart just melts all day when I see this cute little girl, she is such a sweetheart! It is so much fun to play with her, read her stories and rock her to sleep!
She loves singing songs, playing peek-a-boo, watching her silly sisters, reading stories, bath time with her sisters, snuggling, and sitting up. She loves to give big slobbery kisses and she will blow a big raspberry on your cheek! She is just to much fun and I am so blessed to have such a cute little baby!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Adelaide at Seven Months Old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment