Apple Picking

Monday, April 23, 2012

More Family Pictures


After Adelaide woke up from her nap we had to take more pictures! Love these cute girls. It really is guite the task to get everyone somewhat looking in the camera and smiling!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I felt so sound of music making these dresses. They were from some old sheets that I had held on to for a few years. I wasn't quite sure how I would like the colors but I think they turned out so fun! The green is such a perfect springtime color!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Love the dresses, and the sheet was perfect. You do such a great job sewing for your girls.

Julie Sacks said...

Those dresses look absolutely amazing! I am so impressed with your sewing skills!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been