The little kids had a hard time holding still in the family pictures but who knew my little brother (who is a senior in high school) would pull so many funny faces. He will just have to live with a goofy picture. You are so funny Jeffrey:) In the family picture are my four sisters, one little brother, my brother in law, two nieces and one nephew, parents, and my grandparents. Oh, and can you see who is sporting their new haircut? I gave in and got the mommy cut. It was just taking too much time to have it long. It is a fun change.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Family Picture Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love your haircut! :) You are your sister's are so beautiful.
I love your haircut, too. When did you do that?
That picture with all the sisters is beautiful, and you all look so much alike. It took me a bit to find the "real" Jenny with the "almost" Jennys. :)
I love the hair!!! Going short just seems like the thing to do now a days, at least in our ward. We are excited for yall to come home soon!
Wow. That is a great picture of you guys (all your sisters). I love your short hair too! You're awesome!
Diane (your cousin) :)
Post a Comment