Apple Picking

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back Into Painting

This weekend I decided to pull out my paint brushes and create art again! Oh how I missed painting! It was so much fun to create and I am determined to continue to paint more. This is a picture that I did for our living room. It isn't a Jenny original, I got the idea from a picture I saw on the internet but it's a start. The size is 14x24 inches. What fun! Thanks Jake for keeping Madison entertained so I could finish it. She always wants to do what I am doing:)

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Very cute!

Becky said...

I want one! You need to sell your art! So super talented! I have some friends from the U that have put websites together where they sell things and are doing really well. It's an idea! Love ya!

claireb said...

how cute is that! what a great idea...

Emilee said...

That's gorgeous! You are amazing, Jenny!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

YOu are very talented!!! Very stylish picture!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

YOu are very talented!!! Very stylish picture!

Esther said...

I love it! You are so talented!

Emerie Belle Snow

Madison's One Year Old Pictures

places we've been